Our professionals work with our clients to deliver measurable lasting results through innovative solutions. We specialize in providing personalized services; our senior leadership is intimately involved in all engagements. RMA is a SBA Certified 8(a) Small Business located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. We hold many categories of services on our GSA Professional Services (PSS) Schedule GS-23F-016AA (formerly FABS).
Our management team and staff have the dedication, knowledge, and credentials our clients can trust. Our corporate philosophy is based on partnering with our clients and acting as a trusted and value-added adviser that provides innovative solutions to complex problems. We help our clients achieve their missions, operate more efficiently, and deliver value to our citizens.
Mission & Value
RMA is committed to serving the public interest, exceeding client expectations, and providing career-enhancing opportunities for our personnel. Our success is the result of the professional skills and integrity of our people.
RMA’s corporate values, governing all practice areas are:
- Integrity – We are uncompromising on matters of principle.
- Independence – We do not subordinate our objective professional judgment to the judgment of others.
- Dedication – We are committed to excel in all client engagements and professional endeavors.
- Quality – We never settle for just “good enough.”
- Leadership – We strive to remain at the leading edge of our profession.
- Teamwork – We work closely with our clients and demonstrate respect for clients, team leaders, peers, and subordinates.
- Balance – We support a healthy balance between professional and personal commitments.
RMA Is a Member of the AICPA GAQC
RMA is a member in good standing with the AICPA Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC). Our membership in the GAQC is a testament to our dedication to providing quality services to our clients. The GAQC promotes the importance of quality governmental audits and the value of such audits to purchasers of governmental audit services. GAQC is a voluntary membership center for CPA firms that perform governmental audits. Additionally, we are a licensed peer reviewed CPA firm in the State of Virginia and participate in overseeing the AICPA’s Peer Review Program.
RMA is an AGA Corporate Partner
RMA is a Corporate Partner of the Association of Government Accountants (AGA). The AGA is the premier association in advancing government accountability and serves government accountability professionals by providing quality education, fostering professional development and certification, and supporting standards and research to advance government accountability. As an AGA Corporate Partner, RMA participates in research studies and publications that promote innovative government financial management practices.