RMA Associates has exciting new opportunities due to our continued growth! We are currently seeking an Audit Associate to join our Arlington, VA team.
Join our Audit practice and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements, timely and constructive discussion with management on accounting and reporting matters, and a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
Your career is yours to shape. We offer structured learning and development that will give you the analytical and consultancy skills to succeed. Our clients require innovative solutions to their challenges. We equip you with the ability to deliver and gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional RMA experience lasts a lifetime.
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the team
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client’s engagement history, and planned audit approach
- Challenge procedures used in the past and attempt to enhance audit techniques
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the audit client’s environment
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with assurance team members, and enhance service delivery
Required Skills / Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, or a related field
- 0-2 years of audit or accounting experience
- Experience preparing audit work papers that record and summarize test work and findings
- Experience with Federal clients, financial management, or auditing is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active security clearance is required
- Heath, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employee Coaching and Mentoring Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- Professional Certification and Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Membership
- Arlington, VA
RMA Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.