- Review, develop, and update financial policies and procedures related to Federal Government and Accounting regulations
- Assist with feasibility analysis, development, recommendations, clean-up, and cost analysis of financial system reports and reporting requirements.
- Research analysis and recommendations for business process improvements, financial statement analysis, reconciling financial reports, performing validation and verification of accounting records, analyzing estimates and accruals, and other financial related business efforts.
- Document as-is process and structure recommendations on Financial Management Solutions
- Develop and administer databases and SharePoint sites for improved analysis and collaboration
Required Skills / Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship
- 5+ years of federal government experience
- 5+ years of financial analyst experience BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field
- Must hold or be eligible for CPA licensing
- Working knowledge of Federal Financial Regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret management policy, regulations, standards and directives
- Ability to work effectively with a group or independently
- Ability to effectively manage several projects or multiple requests at one time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Access, and SharePoint