RMA is a small and fast-growing firm that is looking for an assistant recruiter to help fill the company’s hiring needs. As a member of a growing team, this employee will be required to:
- Assist the Lead Recruiter in seeking talented, qualified staff by maintaining multiple job boards and centralizing data into one tracking system.
- Schedule and interview candidates via phone screenings, Skype calls, and in person.
- Promote company events and job openings via social media and other online media.
- Support to the onboarding and offboarding process.
- Attend off-site college and career fairs.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
Required Skills / Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Prior experience in recruiting and hiring
- Prior experience in accounting or auditing is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive 401K Employer Match
- Employee Coaching and Mentoring Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Professional Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness Plan
- and MORE!
At RMA, your career is yours to shape. We offer structured learning and development that will give you the analytical and consultancy skills to succeed. Our clients require innovative solutions to their challenges. We equip you with the ability to deliver and gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional RMA experience lasts a lifetime.
RMA Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.