- Manage financial audits, performance audits, and attestation teams conducting services for Federal agencies in accordance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS).
- Conduct detailed research and testing of complex accounting data and systems.
- Identify potential findings and recommended further audit procedures to management.
- Lead / participate in client meetings and presentations.
- Coordinate allocation of work to audit team members.
Required Skills / Experience:
- U.S. Citizen
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required
- 5 years of accounting or audit experience
- 4 years of Federal-specific experience in accounting or audit
- Knowledge of the GAO Government Auditing Standards, Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board Handbook, and relevant OMB guidance
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively within a team or independently
- Ability to effectively manage several projects at one time
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive 401K Employer Match
- Employee Coaching and Mentoring Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Professional Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness Plan
- and MORE!
At RMA, your career is yours to shape. We offer structured learning and development that will give you the analytical and consultancy skills to succeed. Our clients require innovative solutions to their challenges. We equip you with the ability to deliver and gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional RMA experience lasts a lifetime.
RMA Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.