RMA is seeking a skilled and qualified Audit Manager to join our team. Under the direction of Senior Leadership, the manager will serve as a liaison between clients and management.
- Manage day-to-day operation of Federal financial audit, performance audit, or attestation engagements conducted in accordance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS).
- Direct 2-10 staff members under the supervision of a Director and Partner.
- Oversee execution of audit strategies and audit programs.
- Conduct detailed research and coordinate substantive testing, tests of internal control over reporting, and tests of compliance with relevant provisions of laws and regulations.
- Identify potential findings and recommended further audit procedures to management.
- Lead / participate in client meetings and presentations.
Required Skills / Experience:
- U.S. Citizen.
- Active Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required.
- 5 years of experience performing attest services (e.g. financial audit, attestation engagements) in accordance with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Experience conducting audits in accordance with Government Accountability Office Government Auditing Standards preferred.
- Ability to obtain a Federal security clearance.
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive 401K Employer Match
- Employee Coaching and Mentoring Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits Account (CBA)
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Professional Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness Plan
- and MORE!
At RMA, your career is yours to shape. We offer structured learning and development that will give you the analytical and consultancy skills to succeed. Our clients require innovative solutions to their challenges. We equip you with the ability to deliver and gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors.
RMA Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.