- Document as-is process and structure recommendations on Financial Management Solutions
- Develop and administer databases and SharePoint sites for improved analysis and collaboration
Required Skills / Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship
- 2+ years of federal government experience
- 2+ years of financial management or analyst experience
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting
- Must be eligible for CPA licensing (150+ credit hours from college or university)
- Strong knowledge of FFMS, Discoverer, PRISM, Fed Traveler, or like systems
- Experience in working with multi-year, no year, and differing appropriations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical and cost data, and to present findings
- Experience with contract closeout process and procedures
- Preferred experience testing internal controls, such as test of design or test of effectiveness
- Must be able to work effectively within a team or independently
- Ability to effectively manage several projects at one time
- Ability to be flexible, innovative, show initiative, and manage fast-paced situations
- Experience with Microsoft software, such as SharePoint and Office including Outlook, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
- Strong MS Excel skills, including using Pivot tables, IF functions, and SUM functions with large amounts of data
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive 401K Employer Match
- Employee Coaching and Mentoring Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Professional Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness Plan
- And MORE!
Your career is yours to shape. We offer structured learning and development that will give you the analytical and consultancy skills to succeed. Our clients require innovative solutions to their challenges. We equip you with the ability to deliver and gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional RMA experience lasts a lifetime.
RMA Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.