- Support various roles within Financial Management Division at Federal Protective Service
- Provide Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) support to client
- Provide ad hoc financial reporting and analysis support to client
- Ability to research/organize, analyze data and present findings
Required Skills / Experience:
- U.S. Citizen
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting or related degree
- Previous federal government budget experience a plus
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a financial management organization
- Strong MS Excel using Pivot tables, sum functions, and if functions with large amounts of data
- Ability to be flexible, innovative, show initiative, and mange fast-paced situations
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Power-Point
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive 401K Employer Match
- Employee Coaching and Mentoring Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Professional Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness Plan
- And More!
Your career is yours to shape. We offer structured learning and development that will give you the analytical and consultancy skills to succeed. Our clients require innovative solutions to their challenges. We equip you with the ability to deliver and gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional RMA experience lasts a lifetime.
RMA Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
For more information, email email@example.com.