- Management level financial analyst
- Work directly with a senior level client ensuring timely and high-quality deliverables.
- Be flexible, innovative, show initiative, and manage fast-paced situations.
- Prepare briefings for executive and senior level clients.
- Manage the relationship with senior level clients and all stakeholders.
Required Skills / Experience
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must hold an active TS/SCI clearance, with polygraph.
- 8+ years of federal government compliance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or another business-related field.
- Knowledge of logistics and property accountability.
- Familiarity with property accountability and financial systems.
- Experience in writing and implementing accounting policy and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite with a good understanding of Excel.
- CDFM or FM III certification is desired, but not required.
- Arlington, VA
Your career is yours to shape. We offer structured learning and development that will give you the analytical and consultancy skills to succeed. Our clients require innovative solutions to their challenges. We equip you with the ability to deliver and gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional RMA experience lasts a lifetime.
RMA Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.